Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Steph & I went back to school to practice on our instruments yesterday! Its more like digging out scores from the library we liked, and I ended up obsessing over warabe uta fantasy so we played that a couple of times. If there's gonna be a next session I'll try out new techniques!

Our ultimate aim for that session was to attempt Ross Roy but God knows why the french horn score went missing and there was only the flute 2 score left. Got us pretty disappointed, I'll try to find the horn part! :D

Macdonald's Hotcakes for breakfast (till nooon) was accompanied by our random chat :D Jeremy joined us in the afternoon so he taught me abit of the drums (talk about coordination difficulties!) and I transposed the titanic solo/zhu ti qu/canon for him on the trumpet. & some crazy It was tiring cleaning up our mess afterwards (that was 6pm). No studying done but extremely satisfying.


KFC for dinner. Didn't do much work, went home.

No comments: